Our service department offers great automotive service to our customers. Our state-of-the-art facility features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available and our highly skilled factory-trained technicians will deliver efficient, quality vehicle care. When you need service, feel free to make an appointment online.
By following a regular maintenance schedule, your vehicle can have better resale value and continued reliability. You'll have more confidence and peace of mind.
Following are some of the reasons why we recommend Honda skilled technicians, and how they can keep your automobile performing the way it should.
Why service your vehicle at a Honda dealership?
They work on all Hondas. That means all models, years and mileages. They are the experts.
- Only dealership staff can get current training directly from American Honda.
- Only dealerships get up-to-date technical resources for the model and year of your vehicle.
- Dealers use Genuine Honda Parts. You know they will fit right, function properly and last a long time.
- Dealers maintain a large inventory and can get parts overnight.
- They work with you to properly care for your vehicle. At your request, they'll take a drive with you, at the time of drop-off and when you pick it up, to ensure that you're completely satisfied.
- A quality-control check is conducted on our warranty work, so you can be assured that your vehicle will be fixed right -- the first time.
- A guarantee on maintenance and repair work. American Honda backs all Genuine Honda replacement parts with a limited warranty of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Why shouldn't you service your vehicle at a non-Honda shop?
You can't be sure it'll be fixed right.
- If the work being done isn't what American Honda actually requires for the model and year of your vehicle, you can't compare its value with the same work done by a Honda dealership.
- If they aren't using Genuine Honda Parts, warranty-related coverage may be jeopardized (while your vehicle is still under warranty)
- If they say their mechanics are properly trained, ask how long ago the training was. Are they keeping up with the rapidly changing technology of Honda vehicles?
- If they aren't familiar with the latest product update and product improvement campaigns, they may not do the required work. More important, you may not receive the warranty work you may be entitled to.
By having the Service Department maintain your vehicle, you help prevent breakdowns and minimize unplanned repairs. After all, who knows your Honda better?